Kim is not only passionate about finding individuals their dream homes, but she is also passionate about introducing more people to the joys of living in the Greater Miami area. As a native of Miami herself, Kim has extensive personal knowledge of what every neighborhood has to offer. She personally loves the carefree lifestyle the Greater Miami area has to offer. In addition, Kim enjoys the food scene and the culture the area offers and has a well-curated list of recommendations for prospective buyers on the best restaurants, shopping, and entertainment opportunities.
When Kim isn’t helping her clients find their new dream homes, she usually spends time with her daughter, partner, and mother. Kim loves this time with her family, enjoying the Florida beaches, boating, hiking, and exploring new places. While Kim has won numerous awards throughout her career, her proudest accomplishment will always be her daughter.
When I represent sellers, I take the position that their home is like my own and seek the best approach to marketing it properly in order to attract qualified buyers and get the most exposure. If it requires staging the home, then I will reconfigure the interior to maximize its sellability and assist the owner with doing whatever else is necessary to reach the desired goal – to get the home sold.
• 25 Years of Combined Experience in Real Estate, Finance, and Development
• Awarded Keller Williams Miami Beach Number One Agent out of 250 Agents 2016 and 2015
• Ranked 3rd Top Producing Agent out of 3,000 Keller Williams South Florida Agents 2016
• Over $28 Million Sold in 2016
• Member of the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce Since 1998
• Member of the Greater Miami Realtors® Association Since 1998
• Member of the Associate Leadership Council, Keller Williams Miami Beach 2013 – 2016